Monday, September 29, 2008

Ugghhh...I remember this feeling

Big news, in case anyone doesn't know...I'm expecting! Exciting news for the Lee Family! Poor David has no idea what is going to happen to his little world : )

With all the excitement also comes the nausea, exhaustion and worrying. If I can make it through the next 4-6 weeks I know it gets better. Until then Damon will just have to deal with me and my many moods.

Last week we saw the heartbeat so that was very reassuring. I have a nurse appointment tomorrow and then will see my doctor in a few weeks.

It all just makes me think of David when he was born and how little he was.

aaahhhhh

1 comment:

Carrie said...

What a sweet photo! And it really looks like him even when he was so little. I'm sending good vibes to baby Lee to stay put. Let me know if you want me to watch Da-Da any time so you can have a few hours to rest. Love you sister!