Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ultrasound


Today I went in for an ultrasound. Carol came with because Damon was working a job he couldn't get away from. It was a screening ultrasound for Down Syndrome and some other genetic diseases. Everything looked great. We saw the little baby bouncing around and moving all about!

They bumped my due date up 4 days so I loved that! Now it is May 17th.

I'll have another ultrasound next month. This time we do not want to know what the sex is. I'm very excited about it and think it will be a thrill to go into labor not knowing what we'll be having. I am really glad we've made this decision. I figure it will save me lots of money too since I won't be able to buy stuff before it is born. My goal is to only buy two "going home" outfits - one boy and one girl. Carrie will be dying to bring over all of Greta's clothes if we have a girl. I told her that is just fine but that she has to organize the nursery before I get home from the hospital.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I'll organize the nursery if it's a girl or a boy! Glad that the ultrasound went well.