Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Dinner out with Grandpa Dave

We went out to dinner at Fireside in Rosemount, one of the restaurants that Damon worked SO hard on in much of June. The painting and staining he did at this job was AMAZING. I'm so proud of him. The owners absolutely loved the work Damon did and really got to know Damon well. Damon was so proud of this job, which he should be.


David was eating a chicken wing dipped in ranch dressing. He called it a Chicken Ice Cream Cone - it was pretty funny.


I've never seen Mikko eat so much in his life. Here he is taking big bites of David's cheeseburger. We had to cut him off from eating. I guess we are going to have two cheeseburger lover's in our house!
_______________
When we first got to the restaurant I went next door to the nail salon to get a manicure - Damon had bought me a gift certificate when he was painting. He had gotten to know the owner of the nail salon by working down there so much. When I was getting my manicure I told the owner that I was Damon's wife and he got giddy. He seriously couldn't say enough nice things about Damon. It was so awesome. Damon - you are the best - the restaurant owners loved you, the nail salon owner next door loved you! Me too : )

No comments: