Monday, April 4, 2011

Circus!

Riding a pony.

The second we walked in the door David wanted a light saber. He wanted the red one because that is the one that Darth Vader uses. We ended up buying two of them so we could fight like Jedi warriors. Ice Cream Cone! Even on his nose. The bleachers were glowing with all the light sabers kids purchased when the lights went out. Train ride at intermission. I wanted to get a picture of us together but he only wanted to take a picture of me. Here I am with the $5 balloon we bought.

********

I took David to the Circus on Sunday night. It was so fun and special to have a night, just the two of us. He ate a hotdog, ice cream cone and we split a pretzel. He said that maybe someday he'll be in the Circus.

His favorite part was the motorcycles.

Most interesting part: Seeing an elephant pee.

Least favorite part: Clowns (I don't get clowns either)

No comments: