Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July!

We all made tie-dyed t-shirts the day before. I kinda thought Carrie was crazy when she told me the idea. 4 kids with permanent dye made me nervous. But, the only person who stained their good clothes was Carrie : ) They turned out SO cute and we all wore them on the 4th. I had even bought the boys cute red/white/blue clothes that I skipped putting on them. We posed in front of the Sauna.


Jim and Fox in the spirit!


Damon and I walked all the kids to the beach to take the dogs swimming.


At the beach.


Carrie spiked Mikker's cute hair.


Little Blondie!



The kids were obsessed with minnows. Mikko even learned to say the word Minnow. Those poor minnows were manhandled all day. Greta even had them swimming in the swimming pool.

At the parade. It was HOT HOT HOT!


Rosy red cheeks. Mikko loved watching the parade and sat still the whole time.


Damon and Charles were good sports to wear their rainbow tie-dyed shirts to the parade : )


Waiting for the parade.


We had a fun-filled week up in Int'l Falls with Grandma and Grandpa. The kids were all so good all weekend. Grandpa said it was the best 4th of July weekend ever (but I think he said that last year too!) We had such fun! I even got some good training walks in.

Mikko stayed with Grandma and Grandpa because daycare is closed this week. I will go up on Friday with David to get him and stay up there again through Sunday.

1 comment:

Little Leah said...

I love spiked Mikko hair!!