Monday, January 23, 2012

Freeze Yer Gizzard Blizzard Run

After the race Damon took this picture of me. Love the eyelashes.
Pre-Race. We were all getting nervous and analyzed what gear we should go with.


Here we go!

Off I go. It was about -10 degrees outside, luckily no wind. I warmed up quickly.

After the run.


Very proud of myself. A year ago it wouldn't have even crossed my mind that I would run in this crazy event. I ran the whole thing, a little slower than I thought I would be, but I blame it on my frozen thighs.

Spaghetti dinner Friday night. This was my cheer team. They were at the starting line, the middle of the race, and at the finish line. The best was seing Mikko and David smiling and cheering me on.

2 comments:

Jen and Todd said...

Congratulations, SueBecky! Another race in the books!

Little Leah said...

Awesome Becca! Great Job!