Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I'm so bored of shopping I want to puke!!!


Today I took David Back to School shopping to buy his shoes, a new shirt and backpack.  One half hour in to our MOA trip he exclaimed very dramatically that he was so bored of shopping that he wanted to puke.  So, no wandering around for us.  Everything was purchased at Sears as I knew any more window shopping would put him over the edge.  He picked out an orange shirt and orange shoes because that is Daddy's favorite color.  Luckily he didn't pick out things that are Mommy's favorite color!!!
Shockingly, he picked out a plain red backpack.  I gave him complete free reign on his backpack search and he skipped the Super Hero/Cars/Transformers ones and picked out one that had a lunch carrier with it.  Score!!!

Can't believe he'll be a kindergartener tomorrow!
Lunch at Bubba Gump's.  He loved the sign that he could flip for our waitress to come.
This is what he really thinks the mall is about!!!!

No comments: