Thursday, September 3, 2009

David's 3 Year Check-up

Well, I love our new doctor. We started seeing the doctor that tended to Mikko in the hospital who I immediately connected with. Today was David's first appointment with her.

I was a little nervous to find out what the new Pediatrician would say about David's size. Our last Pediatrician was always so concerned. I am sure you all know about all our Endocrinologist appointments, blood hormone tests etc. that just about drove me crazy. In fact, I even stopped going to the Endocrinologist because I began to think it was all so unnecessary.

Well, David is at the 6th percentile for height. Pretty small, yes. But this Pediatrician didn't question it at all. She basically just agreed that he is small. She said a lot of boys are small until they hit puberty. Very reassuring!

He is just as perfect as we always thought he was! She had no concerns whatsoever about his physical or mental development! He passed the vision test and is exactly where he should be, albeit a little behind on potty training : ) That is our next conquest!

No comments: