Sunday, September 20, 2009

Way too much fun!



Wendy brought us all a bottle of Boones Farm so we could relive our "Co-Ed" days!


Attempting to get a group shot of the kids!


I had a night out with my Gustavus girlfriends. I haven't laughed that much in a very long time. We brought all the kids to McDonalds for lunch and then back to the hotel to swim. What fun to see all our kids growing up so fast. Wendy has a son (Tate) just 3 weeks older than Mikko...it is crazy how similar looking and acting they are.
Then the kids left and the party began (thank goodness for my sister Carrie for taking the boys overnight because Damon was out of town). One of the highlights was that we called Alex, my best bud from college, (who now lives in Australia) and we had many laughs reminiscing about the crazy times we had in the "Study Lounge" of Co-Ed hall. It was as if no time had passed talking to him.

No comments: