Friday, December 11, 2009

7 Month Mikko


Notice Foxy licking his leg


Mikko is 7 months old.

Could he be any cuter?


He loves to grab EVERYTHING, especially books as I read to him before bedtime. And remotes...what is it about TV remote control to a baby? He now holds his own bottle. He kicks his legs and looks super excited when he sees that we've made him a new bottle. He is my little charmer. He smiles so much. I am pretty sure he finally getting his first tooth. Between that and his constant runny nose he's been a little cranky lately. He definitely LOVES attention. He laughs at Foxy and doesn't mind a bit when she licks him. And he is especially fond of his big brother. It is funny because David is starting to get mad when Mikko touches his toys...so it begins.

I love my little boys. Who ever knew you could love so much? They fill up my life so much, even when I feel like I'm going to "lose it" some days, I wouldn't want it any other way.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

He could definitely NOT be any cuter!