Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

Guess we should have tried the New Years Hat picture first thing in the evening. Mikko was ready for bed.

Mikko grabbing streamers.

My cutie pie.

It was a party atmosphere!

David making his pizza.

Bobby's turn

Gretzky on Guitar...she should have been with Uncle Damon!

Through the tunnel over and over and over....

Carrie and Charles dressed up for their Mystery Dinner Party
**********************
Happy New Year
Hoping for as many blessings in 2010 as 2009.
*************
Tonight Bobby and Greta came over to spend New Year's Eve with David and Mikko because Carrie and Charles went to a Dinner Party. Damon had a gig with Ross in Virginia, so Carol came over to help me out. Could I have a better Mother-In-Law - I think not. I decorated the living room with streamers, David wanted to pull them all down, of course. We made individual pizzas that each kid got to create. We had pie. Bobby said he didn't like pie. When I explained that it was "Oreo" pie though, it changed his mind. We watched movies on the couch and ate Pringles.

Despite Greta getting sick and having her Mommy and Daddy pick them up, it was a very fun night. What a fun thing to have cousins to play with!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

All I can say is THANK YOU for watching them that evening. I'm so glad you guys haven't gotten sick from whatever Greta had!