Sunday, January 10, 2010

Mikko is 8 Months Old







Mikko is 8 months

He has become even MORE animated this month. He grabs absolutely everything in sight.

Today in Church he got a hold of my hair and wouldn't let go and then he ripped my necklace off my neck - YIKES! I was able to repair it thankfully.

He is totally sitting up by himself now - although he topples over every once in awhile.

He gets on his hands and knees and rocks back in forth - he is ready to take off, and I fear he will be like a rocket when he does.

He loves to shake his head back and forth and copies us when we do it.

He loves to grab Jimmy's ears and he is learning to defend himself from Foxy's kisses.

But what makes him laugh and smile the most is watching David run and run and run.
I almost can't read him books because he completely attacks the books and becomes a wild man!
He is such a fun little boy. We have the perfect pair of little guys in our house.

No comments: