Wednesday, April 21, 2010

First Trip to Target Field

Enjoying our first beer at Target Field!

Britta, Sheryl and Dick at Kieran's before the game.


Britta and Sheryl eating their "Dingers"

First view of sunny Target Field

Sheryl and Dick
Notice the surgical gloves they are wearing. Dick had them in his pocket from work but they got so cold they decided to wear them. We were laughing so hard because the people around them probably thought they were complete germophobes.

Buying Cold Beers on a chilly evening. Britta was smart having brought a hat to wear.



Love our camera! It was really fun to see Redmond play!
________________________________________
Tonight I went to my first game at Target Field with Britta, Sheryl and Dick. What a time we had! We were all smiles the whole time. What a ballpark. I love baseball and have been a huge Twins fan for many years. I look forward to many years of games in the summer sun. It got very chilly as the evening went on, but there were no complaints! I was so happy to have my first experience at the new ballpark with my most wonderful Falls friends!

1 comment:

Britta Ferrell said...

Sue...Thank you so much for bringing your camera! Oh...that was such a fun night. I LOVED that we had a night out together! I can't wait to see another game this year too. Wow..laughed so hard at the surgical gloves...SO FUN! Thanks so much for coming Sue!!!!