Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mikko - 11 Months

My little Mikko!
I thought the black and white would hide the gobs of snot under his nose - YUCK.

With all the toys he has, here he is playing with the buttons on the DVR.

Knobs are fun.
____________________________________
Mikko is 11 months old today. The pictures today were pretty tough as Mikko's nose is like a faucet. Our house has been hit with the Spring bug.
______________________________
Mikko is now pulling himself up on everything. He has a fascination with drawers, and slamming his fingers into them. He is a very active boy. Damon thinks he is going to be a mountain climber when he grows up. He is 20 lb 3 oz. which means when he turns a year we can turn his car seat around!
________________
I can't believe my next post will be 1 Year. My babies are growing up :) and :(

3 comments:

Amundson Girls' Adventures said...

Wow, I can't believe he is almost 1 yr old, that sure went by fast.

Little Leah said...

Maybe it's time for another baby Auntie...

The Lee Life said...

Only if you want an Aunt who went to the Asylum. 2 boys is enough for me.