Friday, November 12, 2010

Year and a Half!


18 months. Didn't I just send out invites for his 1st Birthday party?

Mikko is:

My little blue eyed blondy is sweet, emotional, demanding, adorable.

His handsome cherabic Finnish face makes ladies in grocery stores stop for a peek of his squeezable cheeks. He's got the flirty thing down, that is for sure.

He is nothing short of a mama's boy.

His Pediatrician reminds me at every appointment that someday I'll miss this phase, which I must remember. He tugs at my jeans, cries when I go to work (I can hear him screaming even when I get to the car,) and smiles gleefully when I pick him at at 5:15.
He says "Thank You" (more like "Tat Du") several hundred times a day. He has it a little backwards though and says it when he gives you something.

My favorite thing that rocks my world is when he leans into my lips for a kiss. Even though I get drenched in baby snot, it is the best kiss I've ever gotten - Sorry Damon : )
You make me love you more every morning when I am greeted by your oustretched arms.

No comments: