Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lake Tahoe

Day one, on the beach in front of our resort.

Also Day One, Damon on the phone with my Dad giving him instructions on turning our TV on.

It was a super windy day on Lake Tahoe.

Day 2, we drove around Lake Tahoe.


Emerald Bay, one of the most beautiful sights I've ever seen. On the California side of Lake Tahoe.


I loved all the huge pine cones that were everywhere.

We took a dinner cruise one of the nights of the conference.
The boat is docked and we are ready to go.

Last night

Damon took this cool picture... no idea how it turned out this way, but it is cool.
__________________
I went to a work conference at Lake Tahoe for 5 days. Damon came along. We had a wonderful time. It was so strange to be away from the boys for so long, but we really enjoyed the relaxation and time together. We absolutely loved Lake Tahoe.
The conference was great, it was a Pension conference and I met lots of wonderful Pension administrators from all over the country who are experiencing the same issues that our MN pension is. I learned a lot, had a blast with my husband and appreciated all the grandparents taking care of the boys. I am sure the boys had more fun than they do when we are home. They were well taken care of!

No comments: