Monday, August 22, 2011

3 Day - SECOND DAY

Beginning Day 2


Once again, my great work friend April came out to cheer me on with Adeline! So nice of her to take part of her Saturday to support me : )

Seeing the boys for the first time was the best - here is David's sign he was so proud of.

Wagner Family - the most supportive parents!

Sophia had no problem finding pink for the occasion!

My little darling Mikko Man.

Charles was a big fan hit with his fairy wings.

One of the silly sites along the walk.

Photo op with Firefighters. I bet Damon is super jealous that he has his arms around me.

David and Gretzky cheering everyone on.

Day 2 complete. We added more blisters, muscle aches and sore muscles. But we were all in good spirits. We enjoyed one more "Sweat Lodge" before the last day of the walk.

No comments: