Sunday, August 7, 2011

MOA




Today we ventured to MOA because Mikko got a Build-a-Bear gift card for his birthday. We also got a "Mystery Ticket" to Nickelodeon Universe. When you get there they check it and you either win 1 ride, a days worth of rides, or a year. We were lucky and had a ticket with a day's worth of rides.


The biggest news is that David is the magic 42 inches tall and can now go on all kids of fun things. I can't count the number of times he rode the rollercoaster with Daddy. He took me on it and held my hand because I was scared. He rode the Log Chute and another big ride where they drop you from the top. He was so proud of himself riding all the big rides instead of the kiddie rides. I didn't get any pictures of the big rides - too hard to take them. But believe me when I tell you he was smiling EAR to EAR.


Mikko enjoyed the Choo Choo train ride and the Air Balloons. Other than that he didn't want to ride in the stroller AT ALL so I pretty much just chased him around for 3 hours. He was especially fond of escalators and playing with dirt in the planters. I didn't get a training walk in today but certainly got a workout following him around. BUSY BOY.

It was a fun family day that we planned last minute.


We didn't even get to Build-a-Bear because we wanted to use our day pass for rides. Next time.

Such a big week for David - he is a superstar riding his bike (you'd be truly amazed if you saw him), and he can now go on BIG rollercoasters.

No comments: