Saturday, November 5, 2011

David's First Hockey Practice

David is a Mighty Mite in the Minneapolis Storm hockey association. His team is purple and they are called the Ducks. He is #54! Damon was really bummed to miss his first practice. Thank God Grandma Carol came over to watch Mikko. I don't think I could have done it without her.
Very excited to hit the ice the first time. He hadn't skated since last April so I didn't know what to expect but he totally picked it up right away.

Breezers look a little too big.

He was actually pretty good hitting the puck!

Training drills.

Listening to the coach. (third from the left)

Quick guy.


Going after the puck.


Videos - Daddy asked that I take some videos.



Video 1




Video 2


Video 3



Video 4

2 comments:

Jen and Todd said...

Oh my! He's growing up! I love these photos!

Little Leah said...

Did he do any of his routine from his Brian Boitano days?