Saturday, November 26, 2011

Holi"fizzle"...I mean "dazzle"

We ventured to the Holidazzle Parade last night thinking it would be so great with the warm weather. There were SO many people it was kind of a disaster. Mikko hated being in the huge crowd and hated the fireworks display even more. Lots of crying. I had to hold all 28 pounds of him for over an hour and I could barely feel my arms or lift them afterwards. He eventually enjoyed the parade from way back where there weren't so many people.
This is how close I had to be to try and get a shot of Damon holding David. Damon was pouring sweat holding him on his shoulders the whole time. Wearing winter coats ended up being a bad idea. Next year we are going to go to Holidazzle on the coldest day possible and hope the crowds aren't so big. Oh, and the other thing...some dumbass ran a red light through a crazy busy intersection and we could see him texting while driving. He seriously could have killed a whole crowd of people.
We picked up Little Caesar's pizza on the way home because we were all starving. I had to have a beer but could barely even hold it to my mouth because my arms were so tired from holding Mikko.

David decided he wanted to wear his sparkly ice show vest to bed. I was too tired to care one little bit.

HOLIFIZZLE!!!!

1 comment:

Little Leah said...

That looks (sounds) horrible...at least it wasn't freezing like last year! But David rocking that vest just cracks me up!