Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Interview with David

Damon did the cutest thing EVER with David.

He gave him a Mother's Day Interview...here is the transcription that was given to me in the form of a card:

David, what do you like most about Mommy?
- Her Nose

What else?
- Her glasses (sunglasses)

What is your favorite thing to do with her?
- Wrap presents

What is her favorite color?
- Pink

What is her favorite number?
- One

Favorite Dog?
- Foxy

What job does she do?
-Go to work

Favorite Food?
- Fruit

Favorite Twins Player?
-Mauer

What else do you want to tell her?
- Hat
- I can suck my thumb


PRICELESS Stuff. Thank you Damon, that was the greatest gift - Thanks for the new cell phone too : )

2 comments:

Little Leah said...

That card was too sweet-I was very proud of Damon(and David)! I think you are rubbing off on him!

Jen and Todd said...

Oh my...that is the sweetest thing ever!