Monday, May 31, 2010

A Picnic at Minnehaha Falls

There is no better daddy in the world for my little boys.

Running, Running, Running

Lots of free space to run!

I am still convinced that David will be a Cross Country Runner someday.


David and Damon played catch for a really long time while Mikko and I watched them.



Watching the big guys play. Next year he'll be joining in.


We packed a picnic lunch of sandwiches, chips, brownies and watermelon. What fun!


Mikko picnic'd too!

He wasn't sure what to do with the watermelon, so he just squeezed the juice all over himself - very typical Mikkster moves!


We walked down the 100+ stairs to visit the waterfall. This was the only "moment" of the day. David saw all the other kids "illegally" playing in the water and was screaming that he wanted to go down there too. He was not happy with us at this moment, but returned from the "Dark Side" to enjoy a little stroll along the Creek.


After climbing all the steps back up all by himself, David looked at how far he came up.

Mikko playing in my flowers


Trying out the slide.
_________________________
We had another fun day this beautiful Memorial Day weekend by packing a picnic dinner and heading to Minnehaha Falls.
My friend Kristi came and took pictures of the boys (she did our wedding too and is becoming very talented). I can't wait to see them.
We had such a fun family weekend and we didn't even venture further than a few miles from our house. I love my family and the fun times we had this weekend just make me dream about the memories we will make in the future.

No comments: