Sunday, December 12, 2010

Brrrrrr part 2

My car this morning.

Yeah, I know, it looks really gross. So Damon called me into the living room wondering why Mikko's head was bleeding. I panicked because he had fallen early and hit his head pretty bad. Visions of trying to dig the car out and get to Children's rushed into my head. But....upon further investigation, the red spots were red sugar sprinkles. David found the bottle of red sugar sprinkles from earlier in the day when we were making cookies. He sprinkled it all onto Mikko's head. It really never ends in our house : )

Then David found a roll of masking tape. When I asked what he was doing he said he was making a castle. Damon could spare one roll of masking tape, so we let them decorate away in their rooms. There was masking tape everywhere.
(side note, Mikko looked very suspicous after I took this picture. In his mouth I found a quarter AND a popcorn seed...little stinker)


At one point Mikko undid a whole roll of toilet paper off the holder.
I thought we could just save it and use it, but shortly after, David had put the whole wad of it into the toilet. Amazingly, no plumbing disaster.

Finally settling down for the evening. We rented Toy Story 3 from OnDemand. David was still scared of it but watched more than when we went to it in the theater.
_______
It turned out to be a fun and interesting day in the Lee Household.
Hoping we can get out a bit today though.

No comments: