Thursday, December 16, 2010

My new space!



We turned a small storage room in the basement
into my very own "Creative Sanctuary"!
*********
Finally, a space for all my crafting stuff! Whenever I crafted or sewed, I'd have to drag everything out and put it away before David would get into it. It was totally disorganized and I never knew where anything was.
Now I have my very own creative retreat.
**********
My Dad made this desk for me and delivered it last week. It is perfect! I picked up the chair at TJMaxx today to complete the room. (forget the huge mess I still have in the rest of the basement. I need to figure out where to store everything I took out of here. But I always want to do the fun parts first!)

Fun wall art from TJMaxx.

David and Damon sheetrocking!
I Love how supportive Damon was and got everything done so quickly.
And...has anyone noticed David doesn't like to wear pants around the house?

4 comments:

Amundson Girls' Adventures said...

Looks great, I can't figure out where it is though, in the basement? It's nice to have a space to be able to keep thing out without the kids getting into it.

The Lee Life said...

Christine - there is a little storage room off the living room in the basement. It would have been right near where Chad had his Treadmill. There are some built-in shelves in there. It was kinda creepy and I never wanted to go in there.

Grandma Carol said...

WOW - SO REBECCAISH!!

Now Damon will have to keep his eyes on those active little boys - as mommy will be tucked away doing "crafts". Probably not too long before David is on the floor next to you doing "crafts" of his own - and pantless!

Amundson Girls' Adventures said...

better get a lock on the door, once the boys find you it's all over.