Thursday, December 16, 2010

Visit to Mommy's Work

Today Heather (daycare provider) was sick so the boys couldn't go to daycare. I brought the boys to visit work because we were doing our annual ornament exchange today and I had to pick up my books to study for an exam I have next Monday. Here is my group holding our ornaments.
David loves to come to my office so he can play with office supplies. He was so proud sitting in my chair and taping and coloring.

Mikko was running wild around the office.

And charming all the ladies, of course. He is good at that.
He wasn't as shy at all, compared to the other times I brought him in. He was running around and smiling the whole time.

The boys loved looking out the windows at the "Christmas trees" 3 stories down.

Stopping at Carol's desk for some treats.


No comments: