Saturday, December 11, 2010

Brrrrrrrr............



These pictures were before it even got bad out!

Believe it or not, a cookie is buried under all these sprinkles.
SOOOOO David!
____________________
So my day of fun went out the window. I was supposed to go to a party at Britta's, then shopping with Amanda, then to an overnight get-together with my Gustavus girlfriends (one of the highlights of my year, might I add). So instead, I spent the day following Mikko around with kleenex, making cookies (and a big mess) with David, organizing my craft room and watching the blowing snow. Totally bummed about my night out, but it was kinda nice to not leave the house today. Cest'la vie.
______________________
And, in very Minnesota fashion, the only thing not cancelled today...skating lessons! Imagine that. Little Gym cancelled though.

No comments: