Monday, December 6, 2010

A Visit from St. Nick

Every year on December 5th St. Nick visits during the night. The boys leave out a shoe (David picked out their Rain Boots because a lot could fit in them) and St. Nick fills it with treats.
David ventured out to check out the load. He was convinced that the dog treats were cookies, not dog treats. He wouldn't believe me so I told him to try one. Dog Treats they were, he decided after one bite.

Mikko got up late and was in NO mood for pictures. He has a great evil eye look. I'm sure I'll get a picture of him tonight, enjoying his loot.
_______________
Thanks St. Nick!

3 comments:

Little Leah said...

I don't know which is more hilarious...Mikko's morning face or David eating dog treats!! Great post!

The Lee Life said...

Yes, it was a typical Lee household morning!!!

Carrie said...

Mikko's been taking lessons in angry eyes from Greta!