Sunday, December 5, 2010

First pair of skates.

Getting fitted for his first pair of hockey skates and helmet. My intention was to just go to a used store but we had waited til the last minute (Friday afternoon) and the roads were way to bad to get to Play It Again in Burnsville so we just went to Hockey Giant. I figure we'll get dual use since Mikko will eventually use them (I'm justifying!).

The first thing David said when we were walking around the store was that he wanted to be a goalie. He loved looking at all the pads. Great : ) I thought the $110 I dropped today was bad enough!
_____________________
Today David started lessons at Richfield Skating Club. Unfortunatly I (The Mamarazzi) came down with the same bug that plagued Damon the day before (uggghhh) so I couldn't go to his first lesson so there aren't any pictures. Next week. From what I heard though was that David had a tough time and couldn't really get up. But he didn't cry and didn't mind that Damon didn't come with him on the ice. Next week Damon will bring his skates and go out with him.

No comments: